lost  

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

lost...

lost myself.....
i lost myself.....

woke up 845am yesterday morning. went out to my other house to supervise the renovation.
it was raining heavily that morning. i was drivin without conscience. still in the midst of my mind. nothing that i was thinking about. driving on a straight road, as the car in front of me accelerating faster, i started to lost sight of it due to the heavy shower pouring. at that time it struck me. my 'vision' is really getting blur. i dont know how to move on with my life. i feel so dull these days. wondering if someone would walk up to me and just kill me.

as i reach my destination, i stayed in the car for quite sometime to get my act together. there, i could hardly feel my heart beating. i feel so so so down. i dont know the causes.

i lost myself...
this isnt me....

until now, i feel the same.

i need a compass... lead me the way... find me back...

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ lost

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster