engRisHHH....  

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909... what do you think about this date? something refulgent is going to occur?


nah... it's just going to be another day like yesterdays except for its alluring numeric in the calender beguiling naive teens to make this day a memorial day in their boring lives.

i was suppose to be preparing my marketing presentation for tomorrow then i read kennysia's blog. There was a small extra section on top of his blog that i noticed. He's mentioning bout the Miss World Singapore 2009. Just to satisfy my boredom, i just click on the link and watched the video.

It really turned out to be different than i expected...

watch the video>>



it really tickles me listening to her advice on fashion.
it tickles me more reading the comment...>>

>Don't talk that way bout her like that folks.
She has a diproma in hellf signs... and hospitlaritee and trevor touvism. She also wears somethin like Booom when she's feelin naughty, like a piss of bigheeni.
hahahahaha. So don't bully her!

Interviewer: What was people's reaction?
Riz: I rono. Cuz I dun really care .(Laugh like coughing). Iz about me.

Interviewer: Are you a big fan of South Africa and South African Influences.
Riz: Yezz. Ima huge fan of south afuker. I is luf safawee. I luf Lepet pwins. neo. zebwaar.

Interviewer: How do you wear it?
Lis: You can rape reped pwirns wif duck grinss. is orait. You know newtrie colors and uhm.... kaki, kai grins. can pull it off with leped pwirns and zebwar pwirns.

riSLOW....

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ engRisHHH....

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster