expeditious  

Monday, September 23, 2013

Back the boring small town.

Time flies when you least noticed. It's tough trying to get hold of people you love and care within a short period of time. However, it serves as a lesson in life to learn to let go when time comes.

Last Thursday, i flew in to KL with my mum to attend the court hearing for my brother to be called into the Bar council after completing his chambering for 9 months. The session was on Friday morning and i get to witness the hearing. My brother is working for my cousin who is the senior associate in a law firm. After catching up with my cousin after the hearing, it was that point of time i realise that i need to pursue further to build a solid career for myself. Whatever i'm doing right now isn't exactly what my passion is for. It's either i take it as a foundation for my future career or i'll just be wasting my time working for what i have no passion for. There's so many things i wanted to do but i have to come up with a plan and start studying and do a thorough research. Time is running out. I need to act fast.



On Sunday, I joined the Reebok One Challenge which is held in Putrajaya, It covers a 18.95km run and 9 challenges in between the run. Challenges are running 50m with a 15kg sandbag, monkeybars, hurdles, wall climbing, hopping on tires, jungle trail, ant hills, climbing over the back of a pick-up truck and a hill climb. It took me 2hours 29minutes and 29seconds to complete but i could have finished off earlier if i had not waited for an uncle who i just met at the event. He is 48 years old and he just finish a 10km run the day before. He picked up running just 6 months ago and he serves as my motivator and teacher. He shared some valuable tips on running and became my talking companion for the first 14km until he insisted me to keep running and stop waiting for him as he might slow down my tempo. It was a great experience to join challenges like these as i get to gain more exposure in health and fitness with different people  that i met.

Wish that i could write more but my eyes are just tired. till then.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ expeditious

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster