bon voyage  

Monday, January 5, 2009

MV Doulos















the oldest ocean-fairing passenger ship in the world...
is planned to de-commisionedg in 2010 but the service of bringing the knowledge to the world will be continued if only efficient investment is made upon the company in order to acquire a larger and more operative ship to accommodate the existing and future demand...

this will be the last voyage of MV Doulos around the world so without any further considerations i took my chance to pay my last visit the old nostalgic ship with Hanwu, Hanning, Chuan and 2 'skp's...
















in order to save myself a souvenir from MV Doulos, I bought myself a book titled 'Leonardo Da Vinci'...
cost??unit 400 = rm 32
can be considered relatively cheap though...
took my last view from and of the ship before saying goodbye...















bon voyage

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ bon voyage

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster