succumb  

Monday, January 5, 2009

my sis came back...
doing her duty as a sister, she tidied the whole house even the refrigerator.
my day took the turn when she took out some expired yogurts from the fridge...
being hesitant to let it being disposed into the rubbish, I let it disposed in my stomach...





Anlene low-fat yogurt expiry date: 03/10/08















nestle mix fruit yogurt
expiry date: 24/08/08












yogurt drink(i forgotten the brand)
expiry date: 12/10/08









then by evening i went for swimming...
back from swimming, i suffered stomach cramps cause it was quite a while since i last swam...

didn't bother much.
went shopping at the spring with my sis then i saw this cute oji-san



i doubt that bag was his












then by late evening, had a light diarrhea... it was nothing actually...
haha...safe....

lesson learnt... gotta 'spotcheck' my fridge once in a blue moon

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ succumb

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster