insipid  

Monday, March 1, 2010

the 15th day of the first month of the Lunar calendar. Chap Goh Mei or directly translated as 15th night.


it's the day where chinese celebrates this last night to mark an end to all their jubilant mood since the lunar new year. Families would be congesting every notable restaurant around town and spending the rest of the night with their families. And not forgetting, it's also known as the oriental valentines' day.

Singles' life is so much carefree as ever. Despite having almost the whole kuchingnites celebrating this occasion, i still stick to my routine to go work out in the gym. As soon as i arrived the gym, one side of the room was dark which the trainer left the lights off. For the reason that the gym was completely empty. Everyone seems to be out having dinner with their family.















After working out in the gym, i went to Ta Kiong to do some groceries as assigned by my mum. After doing the groceries, i stop by the shop beside where they sell duty-paid products. I couldn't control myself and eventually bought myself another bottle of red wine which would be my 3rd bottle for the month.

Kinda satisfied with my purchase but, whose gonna drink with me?


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ insipid

 

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster